BLOGS REVIEWS AND MORE ;]

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Heya!

hey! this is jb. so, first off, i would like to introduce my blog here. and i'm pretty excited, so. yeah.

so, i shall be giving of some portions or parts that you will see in this blog soon.



  • reviews of some makeup cosmetics that can be requested or either me doing it on my own free will.
  • some tips and how to's on makeup.
  • I can also make a fashion segment, being fun, fresh, and chic!
  • Some DIY masks and scrubs
  • And if i get lucky, or have the right equipment, i can make a makeup tutorial for everyone out there! :]
  • I can make a haul on all the makeup I have
Right now, I cannot think of all the other things i can also think of , but i can really help other people out there, I'll do my best to help you and give you all the things you need help on!



So I shall be updating, maybe about once a week or twice is great. Or maybe MWF, what do you think is nice? And I would be glad to do some request of other people and the such, and also if you own a makeup line, i would be glad to check it out and hopefully buy from you and give a review based on my thoughts. Just comment me on this blog or on the main comment box thing. Or messaging me would be nice. :]

I'm new so please be kind to me! There shall be a new blog coming up, so stay tuned! ;]

sincerely,
jb

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment