BLOGS REVIEWS AND MORE ;]

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mascara Reviews I -Maybelline. :]

Heya! Its JB here, and I somewhat cant make my blogs updated MWF, because usually, when I get my idea in a clear vision, I have to post it up because I easily forget. :D, Overall, I shall post a blog when idea sparks up!

So lets start with the mascara reviews, mascara really frames the eye, it completes the look and it will show your utmost emotions. I have valued and bought some mascara's and I'm loving them at the moment. Sorry, I cant give you a picture of me wearing it because i cant seem to find the usb. So anyway, let's start!


Here are my MAYBELLINE mascaras, as you all know, Maybelline is renowned for they're inexpensive mascaras and has been there in the makeup industry for quite a while now, and they are like "the drugstore queen of makeup". Haha. Why you ask? they are extremely fair priced, you can find them in most drugstores, and you get good quality, quantity and packaging. Here's the picture of the mascara's I own:

1. THE GREAT LASH MASCARA <3<3<3<3
This is a super amazing mascara, the bad thing about it is that it takes a really long time to dry out so, please don't scratch your eye if you have it on. But on the other note, it amazingly thickens my lashes and goes smooth with an eye lash primer. It gives you an even coat despite of the wand and it's compact so you can carry it on the go. I'm not sure if you can find it here in the Philippines and I bought it while I was travelling abroad. So, yeah, its an amazing mascara and I give it 4 hearts [hearts are better than stars :p]

2. LASH EXTREME <3<3<3
This is another one of my favorite mascaras because you don't need to curl your lashes. It comes in two mascaras, the primer and the mascara, and you can find it in most department stores. The primer is superbly amazing because when you apply it you can see the invisible lashes for an even application for the black mascara. The thing I don't like about this mascara is that it's very dependable to each other. I think that the black mascara smears and flakes without the primer, and If you have this, I really recommend you to use both of them because they easily dry out. So I'm giving it 3 hearts. :]

3. LASH STILETTO <3<3<3<3<3
Out of all maybelline's mascaras, this is one of the very very best. I believe this was discontinued before, but they sell it at some drugstores in the US, but if you have seen this mascara at the department store, then go buy it. I recommend this for people who have short lashes like I do, because this really lengthens the lashes and it applies very well. It has a very sleek tube in shape of a stiletto heel and the want can give an even coat on every angle from root to tip.I tell you, that this mascara is my must have's in my makeup bag, so giving 5 hearts is reasonable. But, if your looking for a mascara that has volume, don't get this one because this only lengthens the lashes. It looks very natural when applied and I think this mascara will last me for a long time, considering the fact that its in a long tube. :]

4. VOLUME EXPRESS <3<3<3
This was the first Maybelline mascara that I bought so I really liked it because it did curl my lashes instantly without the curler. When I frequently used it, it got all flaky, it clumped even on a few strokes and it's a pain to take off. I also didn't like the smell of the mascara. But there are also good results because this mascara can make you look like you have the length and curl of a false lash, but look natural at the same time. :]. So I give it a fair 3 hearts because this is a good beginner's choice. :]

Well there you go! I hope I made sense in this review, and I hope you enjoy it. Btw, this is my opinion, if ever you have one of these mascaras, liked it, and you read that it wasn't nice, dont stop yourself using it because I said so. This is only based on my opinion and this is for the people who want to buy maybelline but need a preference [I don't understand this last sentence much but i hope you did. :))].

For any requests, or questions, please don't hesitate to put it on the comment box below, tell me what you think about this review, if it helped you or anything, or what's your favorite among these mascaras I showed, or just drop by to say hi. :DD. I hope you enjoy, OH! And stay tuned for the next one I'm gonna post the next mascara preview which will be all RIMMEL. Thank you for your time and take care!

0 comments:

Post a Comment