BLOGS REVIEWS AND MORE ;]

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lancome Oscillation Power Mascara Review

Presenting....


Lancome Oscillation Power Mascara! :]

<3<3<3<3<3


This is my soul mascara. period. haha. really, I love this mascara so much. From the word itself, "oscillation" it means that it typically oscillates or in easier terms, it vibrates. It's pretty expensive, like $43 because it also came with the primer. They both have a button, well, obviously to turn on the oscillation.

The first time I applied it, it blew my mind away. It felt tingly to the touch, but it was amazing. unlike wiggling the wand, it vibrates and whats great is that it removes all the clumping in the lashes. You seriously dont need to curl your lashes for this and it dries really quickly. It never smears and it lengthens with or without the primer.

Its extremely amazing. This is a to die for product. :]]

I'm sorry if this was a short review, I couldn't think anything about it because it's extremely amazing. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment