BLOGS REVIEWS AND MORE ;]

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Revlon ColorStay Active Softflex Foundation Review

Presenting....


<3<3<3


So here I shall present this product basically from the name itself, Revlon Colorstay Active Softflex Foundation. Its not the accurate picture shown but please bear with me. :]. So forth are the details and descriptions shown at the back:

- looks and feels freshly applied all day
- weightless, sweat proof and light coverage
- Softflex provides lightweight; all day comfort
- wont rub off with normal activity
- SPF 25

I bought it at watson's and it cost for about [400-700 plus php] and i guess its okay since it is from the USA and though it does come in a small tube[?].

So, furthermore, I tried it on my face for the first time and I was impressed at first, it stayed on the whole day, looked neat, and brightened my face into a nice glow. I got sensitive skin and to me, I thought it would be my dream foundation, but it WASN'T.

Next day, I used it again, and I got extremely shocked. my face and neck got extremely irritated, which gave me a rash for a week and it happened to look ghastly white when i applied the same amount as of before. I was sure the lighting was okay the first time and I didn't get dark at all.

So yes , I got disappointed with this product and right now I regret buying it. :[

BUT! Please, don't stop yourself using this product if ever you have it and don't stop yourself buying it if you like it. I did say it gave me a rash, but, everyone's skin is different so don't stop yourself. :]

So overall, I can give it 3 stars considering the fact that it worked great on the first try then didn't on the next. IRONIC.:DD

0 comments:

Post a Comment